YOUTH AFTER SCHOOL INITIATIVE (YASI)
YOUTH AFTER SCHOOL INITIATIVE (YASI) was set up in 2005 by a team of graduates from Makerere University Uganda. The organization is a bridge for the youth at all education educational levels in Uganda from the world of school to a meaningful and fulfilling world of work. YASI philosophy is to enable school leavers to utilize the acquired skills, knowledge and potential so as to live a meaningful, productive and fulfilling life.
An empowered school leaver with knowledge and relevant skills needed for attainment of the desired sustainable development.
To be a bridge for all the youth school leavers at every educational level in Uganda, from the world of school to the world of meaningful and fulfilling work.
- To promote entrepreneurship and youth economic empowerment for improved dr.
- Increase young people and stake holders’ awareness of and participation in human rights and democratization process for sustainable good governance and peace
- To enhance civic education and community mobilization and self-help programs
- To promote the competencies of YASI core staff, secretariat and management support
- To promote strategic partnership and alliances with relevant organizations of local, national and international levels
Region: central region
Dr.Sembeguya Road-off Bombo Road
Kawempe – Kampala
Web site: www.yasi-ug.org